Magic Rush Heroes Introduction
Magic Rush: Heroes Elex published the game May 28, 2015. This great mix of RPG, RTS and tower defense was released. Beautiful graphics, multiple levels, multiplayer modes, daily quests, and challenging play are all part of the game’s appeal. Magic Rush: Heroes has received positive feedback from players since its launch.
Magic Rush: Heroes is a historical adventure where the player will gather heroes to fight for your kingdom. You can choose from many different heroes. However, the game is divided into five types: Mage, Support, Tank and Marksman. You can organize different positions depending on your level and individual strength to win the kingdom. You will most likely use auto-attack if you have enough cumulative points. However, your heroes may be able to use special skills to launch an attack that does the maximum damage and destroys the enemy.
Protect your kingdom
You can use each hero to act as a tower and shoot enemies to defend the kingdom. Or you can make the fighters fight the enemy. Every time you make it to the end of the stage, you’ll receive a new wall. You can also use the gold currency to upgrade your equipment or to purchase a new hero. You can also play PVP mode alongside other players to win great prizes. You can complete the task and then play PVP mode to earn money and to upgrade your items.
Magic Rush: Heroes has a 2D graphics design similar to League of Legends, the developer makes skill of the monster diversity, hero’s skill has many beautiful effects. Because the song is repetitive, there are no special effects to the sound.
- Summon powerful attacks with skill-aiming
– Use your manual skills to manually choose targets and directions for casting. You are the one who calls the shots.
– Summon enemies to stun, silence or knock airborne.
Strategy and speed can be combined. You can master them all and win the war!
- The Hero Training Program Powers You up to Protect the Kingdom
– Role play with a wide range of heroes, including many unlockable heroes with hundreds if unique skills.
– Heroes can be combined to take on the opposition in a variety of ways.
Upgrade your defender with equipment enhancement, rune inlaying and unique abilities for every type of weapon.
RPGs & RTS work together to give you the ultimate Equipment System.
- PvP in the Ladder Tourney
– Take on the enemy in a cross-server PvP Arena. There is a ban/pick phase that can be turned to even the playing field.
– Defend your victory by strategically banning your opponent’s heroes depending on your own battle plan.
– Every season, PvP combat can bring you amazing rewards!
- War Strategy and RTS Gameplay
RTS Combat requires you to build your own tower, upgrade your tech and send armies to plunder the resources of your enemies.
– Protect the kingdom together! To thrive in this war-torn environment, you can create alliances and work with millions of players all over the world.
RTS battles enable you to conquer enemies and make your alliance the dominant one!
- Hero Tower Defense Combines Your Favorite Strategy Genres
– An all-new “Hero Tower Defense” concept cleverly combines the heroes of the game with dozens of exquisitely designed Tower Defense stages.
– Drop tower emplacements and activate Hero abilities in real time during exciting battles that you won’t want to put down!
Defend your interests using one-of a kind map creations
- Constant Updates Offer
– New heroes
– In-game events
Weekly updates based upon your suggestions and feedback!
– Game developers who are hard working and constantly improving the game experience by adding new gameplay to it!
- Summon powerful attacks with skill-aiming
Do you have the skills to be the kingdom’s defender? Get Magic Rush: Heroes today and join the RTS War!
Magic Rush: Heroes Reviews
Magiclofter j2mer: This Gem has been the game that has connected me with my childhood friends over the years. Even after they have passed, it keeps me happy that I had a great childhood. A 2D classic RPG that I loved! It had endless content, was filled with great characters and more!Thank you!
Mchale Aku: Sir/Mam, please coordinate with the facebook developer to resolve the connection switch problems of our beloved Game. Thank you so much!
Umar Zahid: It is sooo good. The features are great. However, it does slow down on my tablet. But all the other things are very nice.
Brian Maurer MTB: It is a great game overall, but it is heavily influenced in part by the pay-to-win game play, building toons up and pvp which has some decent pve aspects. You will need to spend some time building up your toons. If you choose to play the free game, your stamina to clear levels is limited to 2 sets per day. There are many other options.